Sunday, May 11, 2008

Crowds

As I mentioned before, there are a lot of people in New York City. I never really captured the essence of the crowds, but I tried. Below are a couple of videos I took. The first one is near Central Park and the second one is I don't remember where. I took the second one while walking down the street. I held the camera by my leg while Alex guided me through the crowds. I used this method because I felt weird pointing my camera in peoples faces as they walked by. Now instead of featuring strangers faces, I have a video featuring strangers butts. Enjoy!




2 comments:

Desert Rat said...

This is great! I love the waist-level view.

Liv said...

I LOVE your new york butt video. Well done-- as a fellow discrete photographer I'm impressed by your sense of style and clandestine skill.