Saturday, January 24, 2009

Picture Wall

I was inspired by Olivia's picture wall (although I have yet to see it in person) to make one of my own. The impending birth of Ms. Mettlinger has given me the perfect impetus to finally see it through to the end (I have a whole list of projects designed to keep me from sitting and staring at my belly just wishing she would come out already). This morning I finished it:


For those of you wondering what why I am tempted to sit and stare at my belly and wish she would come out--just imagine carrying this thing around with you for a while and I think it will become clear.

7 comments:

Liv said...

Good glory you grew a lot this last little bit! Here's hoping she comes soon, Suzy-Q. I'm ready and I can only imagine how ready you are. =>

Liv said...

p.s. the wall looks awesome. Good work!

Bonnie said...

Cool pictures and cool belly! Which wall?

penn said...

lovely! did you just mat the photos, or is there some frame I'm not seeing? and how did you hang them up?

Lindsey said...

Wow Suz you have some really great photos. I like it! And I like your belly, my how your going to miss it.

Unknown said...

Your belly looks wonderful and shortly that baby will look even better! so exciting... Wonderful wall... I just love the pict of your Mom. There is just something about that woman, isn't there.

Daktari said...

Hey! Rockin' good imitation of Olivia's photo wall, which I also ripped off in my own house.

And doesn't everybody need a little burrowing owl?