Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Baby Shower: Take 2

Being that Alex and I are completely spoiled by our friends and family, we had yet another wonderful baby party in Ann Arbor just a few weekends ago. Of course, there were gifts involved--very generous gifts like a highchair, smartwool baby socks, baby books, boppies, and lots of other useful/cute things.


As part of the festivities, the guests personally designed and painted onesies... What a great idea!


See if you can guess which one was designed by Alex...

4 comments:

penn said...

hahaha! I can tell which one was designed by Bsed :-) Pretty darn awesome.

Lindsey said...

Wow, that is a great idea. Decorating onesies...I like it.

Lets see...couldn't have something to do with brewing?

Your coming into the final countdown! How are you feeling?

Sus Mettler said...

How am I feeling...impatient? Uncomfortable? Like time is creeping by as slow as humanly possible? I think that sums it up pretty well.

Bonnie said...

I'm guessing the coyote....