Monday, July 5, 2010

Remember When Abby Turned One?

Way back when Abby turned one, her Aunt and Uncle sent us an awesome birthday video. Unfortunately, I have become senile in my old age (frequently forgetting to do simple things like zip my pants) and I forgot to post the video to our blog so that everyone could enjoy it as much as we have! So, a mere six and a half months late, here's Abby's birthday video. If you want to sing along, the lyrics are posted below.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SjMMg8kANc


Abby’s Song: Meow Meow, Woof Woof
By Matt and Beth Mettler

I Live in the State of Michigan
Until my Mom’s Dissertation’s Done
She’s a Scientist
Get’s Religion Pissed
Grew Up, Among Creationists
That’s My Mom!

I have two cat, meow
They are both my favorite
But I like Rambo the best
They’re my cats!
Meow

I also have a couple of dogs, woof woof
Charlie likes to lick my face
And Ella makes the world - A wonderful place
They’re my cat’s!
Woof Woof

Chorus
I like cups, spoons n’ bowls
I like colors and Cheerios
My name is Abigail
Some call my Abby
I love my family

Meow Meow
Woof Woof
Mom and Dad
(x 4)

I live in the state of Michigan
It’s terrain doesn’t let my Daddy get his climbin’ in
He’s a cyclist
Beer enthusiast
Learned of life, from behaviorists
That’s my Dad!

Chorus (with Round)!

1 comment:

Liv said...

How very clever of them! I love it. Abby has a very loving uncle and aunt, the lucky girl.