Sunday, January 10, 2010

Abby Pictures from Christmas

You may have noticed that prior to today I haven't posted much. I didn't post while we were in Minnesota because I didn't have access to the internet from my laptop. And then when we got back I was working non-stop on a grant proposal and didn't have time. And now, finally I have time! But that means you're going to get a bunch of pictures all at once instead of more moderate doses spread over three weeks. Let's begin. Here are a bunch of Abby pictures from over Christmas break.

Looking longingly out the window at the dogs playing in the snow.
"Opening" her presents. Really she only ever made it as far as the tissue paper. I guess I should have asked her to make a Christmas list. It obviously would have read "Tissue paper, shiny present bags, and more tissue paper." Babies are so easy to shop for.
Playing with the window opener, a favorite toy.
Showing off her new coat (courtesy of great grandma Rothgeb).
Abby got beaten up by the notorious gang "Inanimate Objects." In this case, the culprits were the floor, the wall, and the chair.
Abby learned to climb the stairs and, as you can see, was very proud of her accomplishment. Thank god we don't have stairs at our house.
Again, looking longingly out the window at the dogs.
I tried and tried to get a cute picture of Abby in front of the Christmas tree, but she just couldn't be distracted from the ornaments. Yes, that's an ornament in her other hand. The funny thing is that she totally ignored the tree on a regular basis. It wasn't until I plopped her down in front of it for a picture that it became fascinating.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

AWWW. That poor little beat-up angel face. I guess when you run just a couple of months after you learned to walk, crashes happen. By the way, might you have some video of her running?