Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hmmmm....

It has been pointed out (by mom, probably our only reader) that this blog doesn't see much activity. Perhaps I was too optimistic in my theory that Alex and I do interesting things that don't involve animals. Although, we deserve a little understanding over these last few days since we just acquired a new puppy (see here). Puppies have a wonderful way of commandeering one's life. I hear babies are even worse.

Other than puppies, our lives consist of work, running, pretending to work (in my case), and cats. So, not that interesting really. Except every now and then we try a new beer in the evening. Last night we had Southern Tier Choklat. It was really good. Perhaps I can convince Alex to elaborate on that last statement since "really good" isn't very descriptive. He can describe it's characteristics much better than me.

Well, I think I'll get back to pretending to work.

2 comments:

Liv said...

No no. you have two readers at least, mr. and mrs. mettlinger. i think the solution to your lack of blogging is to get out and do something interesting. or at least make something up. =>

Lindsey said...

I agree. We didn't even buy a mini van we just needed something to blog about.

It's always hard to blog at first. I remember when our little Olivia first starting blogging, she had the same problem...now look at her. Also, just in case you were counting on Vince as part of your readership, don't.

I also think you could come up with some really great blogs while pretending to work. Blogging is perfect for that. You write your blog in Word, or Excell or SAS and make it look like an important project. Then cut and paste. It's great.