Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's A Big World Out There

Especially when you're a tiny baby. Abby's coordination level and the weather have finally aligned. The result? A baby that is constantly trying to go outside. She now brings me her shoes and fusses/throws them at me until I put them on her feet. Then she runs to the nearest door and reaches for the doorknob until I relent and take her out for a walk. Actually, it's one of my favorite activities too. I couldn't be happier than when I'm walking around in the sun with my little girl leading the way.


And aren't these shoes adorable? Value World special--$3.50.

And now that Rowan can walk, he occasionally joins us.

Incidentally, both Rowan and Abby have discovered the "delight" of falling on cement. I'm being sarcastic, of course. Cement sucks. You can see the result of one such fall in these photos on Olivia's blog--check out the skinned chin.

No comments: