Friday, March 5, 2010

Go Ahead, Make My Day

Abby is teething. Bad for Abby, bad for Mommy. I wish those darn molars would just pop out already instead of torturing us day after day after day... This morning has been especially difficult. Abby has been wandering around crying and whining for two hours now. The tears on her face don't have time to dry between fits. If I were asked to interpret what's going through Abby's mind this morning it would go something like this:

"Oh my god! The cat jumped on the chair! It's the end of the world!"
"Oh my god! Mommy got up from her chair! It's the end of the world!"
"Oh my god! I dropped my celery! It's the end of the world!"
"Oh my god! The sun's in my eyes! It's the end of the world!"

It's days like these that I enjoy looking at photo albums from happier days, to remind myself that my child is in fact adorable. These photos made my day this morning.




2 comments:

Liv said...

I am in love with your child. I love how she wrinkles her nose to smile!
Hang in there, in the grand scheme of her life, this is but a small speed bump.

Lindsey said...

Oh how I don't want to go through molars again...sorry Suz. Hang in there!