Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Self-portrait

I took this picture of my belly on a whim one day last week. I was planning to take a few different shots for a baby book, but after the first shot my camera battery died. So I didn't even get to see the results of my effort until just yesterday when I finally charged my battery and downloaded the pictures. I was pleasantly surprised...it's not often that I get a good picture on my first try, let alone when I am randomly aiming the camera and using the timer. Maybe that's how I should take all my pictures from now on!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ohhh Suz I like it! Nice job, the composition is perfect. Pregnant ladies are so pretty.

Liv said...

Beautiful. I love this photo. The sepia tone is the perfect touch, too.

Bonnie said...

What a delightful picture!