Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween

I know, Halloween was ages ago. But we weren't able to get the pictures off the camera because the batteries (both of them) died. Permanently. We finally got new batteries in the mail, so I can catch up.

At the annual EEB Halloween party this year Alex and I went as Juno MacGuff and Paulie Bleaker from the movie Juno (if you haven't seen it, it's pretty cute). In case you're wondering, that's Charlie in the lower left hand corner--he went as Richard Simmons. But I didn't get a good picture of him because the camera died. He was originally going to be Mickey Mouse but it turns out it's really hard to make doggie shorts.



Ella went as little red riding hood.



And in case you're judging me for making my dogs dress up--trust me, it didn't slow them down one single bit!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

And I bet Ella had a ball scaring the pants off her little doggie friends as she came barreling toward them with that red thing flapping above her. I can only imagine what they dreamed for the next several nights.