Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Welcome to James Edward Mettler


Birthday: 3:27 am, April 10, 2012
Weight: 8 lbs 3.2 oz.
Length: 20.5 inches
Apgar score: 9 (!!)
4.5 hours old:

We're settling in at home now. (Well, as settled as you can get when your house is on the market.) Our first night home Abby came down with a nasty cough so she hasn't spent a lot of quality time near James yet. But she's starting to feel better, so I promise some sibling pictures soon.

Cuddling in his monkey blanket, made by his great grandma.

Frog butt.

Sleeping.

Hanging out on the deck.

Hanging out in the co-sleeper.



Did I mention I'm SO glad I'm not pregnant anymore?

2 comments:

pecwanpete said...

So, so happy I got to meet him last night! What a sweet little guy. Also, it's fun seeing some of Rowan's clothes here. I guess he really was that little once.

get rhythm said...

What a darling! I hope we get to all hang out again as families of 4! Keep the pictures coming!!