Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas in Utah

In early December Abby and I went to Utah for a week to visit my mom and grandparents. My visit fortunately overlapped with a visit from my sis, so I got to see the whole fam damily! Here are a few pictures.

Drawing pictures with grandma Messy.

Hanging out with Deke.

Loving Olivia.



Just for old-times sake.

I tried to get a picture with grandma and the great grandparents, but alas, nobody was cooperating. Except grandma Messy. Oh well, at least they're all in the picture!


4 comments:

pecwanpete said...

You know, Abby looks way too comfortable inside a kennel. Are you sure that's not her normal sleeping spot?

Bonnie said...

Great pictures! I wish you were here every week,,,

get rhythm said...

I love all the pics! Abby is so cute, especially the kennel shot. I'm craving a baby update. Do you know what you're having? How are you feeling? How about a pic of you, Sus!?!

Liv said...

Hmmm... My comment from a week ago isn't here. Did you not get it for some reason?

Let me try again.

LOVE these pictures. Especially the ones of all of you together! And okay, I love pictures of me and Abby.

She's such a warm little girl--I think my favorite moment of the whole week was when she ran to greet me at the airport. Makes me so happy!