Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Good Ol' Days

After a recent conversation with Olivia I have been thinking a lot about the Good Ol' Days. Back when I lived in Utah and my roommate was my best friend and sister. Not that I'm complaining about my current roommates mind you, but it was nice to be close enough to Olivia to go on an adventure with her whenever we pleased. And it was nice that our adventures usually led to panoramic vistas. Someday, if I'm lucky, I'll be able to have the best of both worlds--Alex & Abby AND Olivia & Mountains.

Deseret Peak

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I hope that for you too! What I also hope is that the mountains include the ones I'm living in at the time you get it all together.

Liv said...

You just made my day. Thanks for the wonderful memory. Remember Red Leader? Same day.