Friday, June 5, 2009

A Smile

It's hard to get Abby's smiles on film because the second you point a camera at her she's dying of curiosity and only makes thoughtful, inquisitive expressions (until she gets sick of it at which point she makes pouty or fussy expressions). But I finally caught a smile on film yesterday. It isn't one of her huge, nose crinkling ones, but it's still cute.


P.S. I have noticed that when I'm rocking Abby and she smiles in her sleep I always smile back, even though her eyes are completely shut! And no matter how hard I try, I can't help it. Amazing the power a smile can have.

2 comments:

Liv said...

Aaawwww.... that's great.

Stacy said...

Sus (and Alex)- Liv told us about your blog and said that we have to look at your adorable baby. Congratulations!!! It looks like everything is going well for you!

-Stacy and Bryan